- Province wide review of Direct Use Geothermal Development to enhance development, GeoscienceBC
- Member of Power Engineers due diligence team for the Inter-American Development Bank/Government of Chile loan facility to de-risk geothermal drilling in Chile.
- Senior geoscientist and advisor for HS Orka’s review and execution of reservoir improvements at Reykjanes, Iceland.
- Geothermal exploration and project planning Nazko First Nations
- Chief Technical Officer/Director Dajin Resources (lithium brines)
- TerraNov Exploration; RFP response to the Province of Neuquén, Argentina, geothermal exploration, Domuyo
- Alternative Energy Corp.; RFP response for geothermal rights at Lakelse, British Columbia, Canada
- Tuya Terra Geo Corp; RFP response to geothermal analysis of 16 sites in British Columbia, Canada
- Exploration program design for Barkley Project Group, Yukon Canada.
- Due diligence geoscience lead for Alterra on potential purchase/JV opportunities in Central America.
- GeoScience BC Geothermal Technical Advisory Committee (2012-2014)
- COO and Director Dajin Resources Corp. a Lithium brine exploration company.
GEOSCIENCE EDUCATION AND PUBLIC OUTREACH
- UNESCO Wells Gray World Heritage application process
- North Thompson River Corridor UNESCO GeoPark application
- Seabourn Cruise Line
- Adventure Canada
- Burnaby and Regional Allotment Gardens
- Mount Meager Earth Observation Observatory